This is just a real thing that is currently running at the pile of garbage known as the New York Post:
1. Fuck this.
2. The headline: She is referred to as "Hillary," while he is referred to as "Obama."
3. The pictures: President Obama is pictured looking as what I can only refer to as "sleepy," or maybe "confused," while Hillary Clinton is pictured screaming, which is, of course, par for the course.
4. The source for this story is a man who authored a book titled Unlikeable: The Problem with Hillary. He seems trustworthy.
5. Let's say there's even a shred of truth to the report that Clinton asked the President to fix the email investigation, or to close the leaks in his office, or whatever she's alleged to have done: Then that is something that is potentially newsworthy, in the sense that it is indicative of further resistance to transparency. But any conceivable value in terms of critiquing Clinton's position on transparency is instead buried behind an avalanche of misogynist horseshit.
6. As Aphra_Behn observed when we were discussing this via email (and I'm sharing this with her permission), it's interesting, ahem, that Clinton is routinely referred to as unlikable in the media, which is incredibly behaving as this book has even a modicum of credibility, while former President George Bush was constantly celebrated as the guy with whom we'd all love to have a beer, despite the fact that he nicknamed his best bud "Turd Blossom." See also: War crimes.
7. Fuck this.