Share things you have seen that moved you, or actions you are taking. Please also feel welcome and encouraged to share links to Twitter users and/or news sites engaged in resistance that you recommend following.
Today, I'll highlight the emergent Sanctuary Restaurants movement, which is "a joint project of the Restaurant Opportunities Centers (ROC) United and Presente.org."
* We believe that diversity makes us stronger; there is a place at the table of everyone,Restaurants disproportionately employ people from many of the communities being directly targeted by the Trump administration, so supporting restaurants who will support those workers is a small but important act of resistance.
* We are committed to creating affirming and safe environments in our restaurants for all,
* We proudly comply with all laws,
* We proudly welcome the public into our affirming spaces by prominently displaying the "SANCTUARY RESTAURANTS: A Place At the Table for Everyone" sign or decal,
* We pledge to support each other and to workers, customers, and restaurant owners by joining this peer network, and
* We stand with diverse communities to help protect their liberties, dignities, and freedoms.