1. Hillary Clinton believes that women's rights are human rights and gay rights are human rights and trans kids are lovable and Black lives matter and disabled people are valuable. She sent and received some emails.
2. Donald Trump doesn't care about anyone but himself. Never has. Never will. And, frankly, I'm not even sure he's too keen on himself when he looks in the mirror, which is why he relentlessly projects his flaws onto other people. He has assaulted multiple women. But, you know, both sides.
3. Our national media is garbage.
4. Tim Kaine continues to be very delightful and also makes good and serious points about how Donald Trump is a terrible candidate. I hope he's never sent or received any emails or started a foundation that has saved millions of lives or coughed or sat on a stool or felt faint from a combination of heat and pneumonia or rested against a pillow or SUSPICIOUSLY wore his purse on a different shoulder than usual one day or changed his hairstyle or worn something unflattering or told a joke about Pokémon Go or carried hot sauce in his bag or misremembered something. Although it probably doesn't matter, because he's a dude.
5. Mike Pence continues to be the absolute fucking worst.
Five more days of this shit.
That about sums it up! Discuss.