1. Hillary Clinton continues to call out Donald Trump's horrendo bigotry on the campaign trail: "We're facing a candidate with a long history of racial discrimination in his businesses. Who re-tweets white supremacists. Who led the birther movement to delegitimize our first Bblack president, and is still lying about it today. He refuses to apologize to President Obama, his family, and the American people. We have to stand up to this hate. We cannot let it go on."
2. Donald Trump continues to engage in horreno bigotry. WHO IS RIGHT? ISN'T IT JUST AS BAD TO CALL SOMEONE A BIGOT AS TO BE ONE? Well, that's what the media tell me, so it MUST BE TRUE.
3. Our national media is garbage.
4. Tim Kaine continues to be very delightful and also makes good and serious points about how Donald Trump is a terrible candidate. I hope he's never sent or received any emails or started a foundation that has saved millions of lives or coughed or sat on a stool or felt faint from a combination of heat and pneumonia or rested against a pillow or SUSPICIOUSLY wore his purse on a different shoulder than usual one day or change his hairstyle or wear something unflattering. Although it probably doesn't matter, because he's a dude.
5. Mike Pence continues to be the absolute fucking worst.
48 more days of this shit.
That about sums it up! Discuss.