1. Hillary Clinton said that half of Donald Trump's supporters are a basket of deplorables. Everyone was SO OUTRAGED! Especially the media! OMG YOU GUYS DID YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT HILLARY SAID ABOUT THE ENTHUSIASTIC SUPPORTERS OF A MAN WHO IS A PROUDLY AGGRESSIVE BIGOT?! SHE'S THE WORST! Hillary was obliged to issue a statement, which basically said SORRY NOT SORRY, and that made everyone REAL MAD, too! Especially white male reporters who have literally never been called any one of the millions of names or gotten any of the violent threats that I have, like every other public Clinton supporter from a marginalized population! THEY ARE SO MAD THAT SHE IS DEFENDING HER OWN SUPPORTERS WHO ARE RELENTLESSLY HARASSED BY HER OPPONENT'S SUPPORTERS! She is such a jerk!
2. Donald Trump is so offended that anyone would say something SO MEAN about his cool supporters, who spent the day hurling misogynist and antisemitic (?) epithets at me for talking about women's health and lived experiences yesterday AS BUT ONE EXAMPLE OF THEIR COOLNESS. Also his running mate Mike Pence is SUPER OFFENDED that Clinton would say their supporters are sexists, racists, homophobes, and xenophobes, which is SO WEIRD because it seems like Pence should be happy she's advertising the very things he has tried to legislate in Indiana FOR YEARS.
3. Our national media is garbage.
4. Tim Kaine continues to be very delightful and also makes good and serious points about how Donald Trump is a terrible candidate. I hope he's never sent or received any emails or started a foundation that has saved millions of lives or coughed or sat on a stool or felt faint from a combination of heat and pneumonia. Although it probably doesn't matter, because he's a dude.
5. Mike Pence continues to be the absolute fucking worst.
56 more days of this shit.
That about sums it up! Discuss.