Question of the Day

Suggested by Shaker lattendicht: "Are you a space-formatter or a tab-formatter? Or do you have some other method of inserting white space, indents, and/or alignments into code or documents that you write?"

It depends. Sometimes space-formatter, and sometimes tab-formatter.

I'm formatadextrous!

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting. We also do lots of in-thread moderation, so we ask that everyone read the entirety of any thread before commenting, to ensure compliance with any in-thread moderation. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus