1. Hillary Clinton is the most qualified person ever to run for president in the history of the nation. She's made some mistakes during her four-decade career, of varying degrees of magnitude, and has meaningfully apologized for them. She is clearly a person who learns and evolves. She really likes listening to people and turning their needs into policy initiatives. She is imperfect, but pretty damn great. Therefore, she must be stopped by the Republican Party, the media, the FBI, and Russia, just to name a few of the bigger players. She is also a woman. FYI.
2. Donald Trump doesn't know shit about shit. He has never served a day in public office, has no interest in policy, and has used his presidential campaign to personally enrich himself. He never apologizes and never learns. Therefore, let's elect him! At least he's not a woman!
3. Our national media is garbage.
4. Tim Kaine continues to be very delightful and also makes good and serious points about how Donald Trump is a terrible candidate. I hope he's never sent or received any emails or started a foundation that has saved millions of lives or coughed or sat on a stool or felt faint from a combination of heat and pneumonia or rested against a pillow or SUSPICIOUSLY wore his purse on a different shoulder than usual one day or changed his hairstyle or worn something unflattering or told a joke about Pokémon Go or carried hot sauce in his bag. Although it probably doesn't matter, because he's a dude.
5. Mike Pence continues to be the absolute fucking worst.
Six more days of this shit.
That about sums it up! Discuss.