1. Hillary Clinton returned to the campaign trail yesterday and gave a speech in North Carolina about how she's fighting to make life better for everyone, and then she also said: "Like a lot of women, I over-prepare. I sweat the details—whether we're talking about the exact level of lead in the drinking water in Flint, or the number of mental health facilities in Iowa, or the precise interest rate on your student loans, right down to the decimal. Because it's not a detail if it's your kid. It's not a detail if it's your family. It's a big deal. And it should be a big deal to your President." OMFG WHAT A MONSTER. HOW DARE YOU, HILLARY CLINTON!!!
2. Donald Trump got into a fight with a pastor and told lies about her, because he is terrible and there is no reboot and there is no reset and there is no new Trump and there never will be the end. Trump is Trump is Trump forever and ever. Cue the media writing their TRUMP RELOADED stories.
3. Our national media is garbage.
4. Tim Kaine continues to be very delightful and also makes good and serious points about how Donald Trump is a terrible candidate. I hope he's never sent or received any emails or started a foundation that has saved millions of lives or coughed or sat on a stool or felt faint from a combination of heat and pneumonia or rested against a pillow or SUSPICIOUSLY wore his purse on a different shoulder than usual one day or change his hairstyle or wear something unflattering. Although it probably doesn't matter, because he's a dude.
5. Mike Pence continues to be the absolute fucking worst.
52 more days of this shit.
That about sums it up! Discuss.